Getting You The Electrical Training Your Need

February 2012 – As an electrical installer it makes sense that your register with agencies and organisations to prove that you work to the legal standard. Installing any type of wiring and electrical work into a home or business premises takes great skill and probably isn’t something that you have learnt over night. By registering for something such as NICEIC, NAPIT or ELECSA you can make sure that your customers know you work to a legal standard. This allows people to feel confident in the work that you are going to carry out for them and many people won’t deal with firms unless they have this accolade to their name.

There are certain steps that you need to have followed in order to register under these organisations and that is where Trade Skills 4 U comes into play. Trade Skills 4 U recognises the importance of decent training and making sure that the option to work safely and knowledgeably is open to everyone. They have recently launched a whole range of courses which means that whatever type of training you are after they should be able to accommodate you.

Part P courses are a must have step when it comes to registering for any of these safety schemes and is proof that you have knowledge in legalities such as building regulations. If you haven’t already registered for one of these courses then you need to do so now!

By contacting Trade Skills 4 U you can feel confident that you are dealing with a company that really knows what they are doing. Operating in a way that makes sure everyone is catered for, with a whole range of courses and ways to learn you know that you are signing up for something really worthwhile.


Trade Skills 4U Ltd

Unit 3 Metana House

Priestley Way

Zip: RH10 9NT

Crawley, United Kingdom

Tel: 01293 529777 / 0800 856 4448



Leave a Reply