22nd June 2011
There’s no time like the present to make sure you are up to speed on the powerful management concept of Business Execution.
Throughout July, leading provider of Business Execution software, i-nexus, is sponsoring a series of informative and insightful webinars, presentations, white papers, podcasts and videos highlighting how Business Execution is delivering dramatic results for global organizations by linking strategy to action.
In conjunction with Process Excellence Network, i-nexus will share its vast experience and best practices on this emerging discipline. Topics covered during Business Execution Month include how to use Business Execution technology to benefit game-changing programmes, the use of software to drive strategy execution, and how to push your Lean Six Sigma programs to the top of the CEO’s agenda.
As well as showcasing how Business Execution provides organizations with a clearer definition of roles and responsibilities and the ability to link actions to outcomes, this month-long series will also look at how organizations can integrate popular frameworks such as Hoshin Planning, Lean Six Sigma and Balanced Scorecards to dramatically improve the probability of achieving their goals to deliver results.
If Business Execution sounds like something that you should know about, then register FREE today at http://www.processexcellencenetwork.com/process-management/articles/business-execution/ and find out more.
Notes to editor:
1. Paul Docherty, Chief Executive Officer, i-nexus. Paul was a co-founder of i-nexus in 2001, and has spearheaded its rapid expansion into the preferred global deployment partner for Lean Six Sigma and Strategy Execution programs. His understanding of the challenges of embedding Six Sigma and other performance improvement methodologies into the fabric of organizations comes from his experience coaching senior management teams in many Global 500 companies and from leading the deployment of Six Sigma at Marconi. Paul holds a Master of Engineering in Computer Systems and Software Engineering from the University of York and an MBA from the University of Warwick.
2. i-nexus are leading providers of specialist software that enables global organizations to turn business goals into results. We offer business execution strategy software for specialist business execution plans. Used extensively by industry heavyweights such as Pfizer, Nestle and Alstom, i-nexus Business Execution software is helping global organisations in both the public and private sectors to translate business goals into actions, plan and drive implementation of those actions and subsequently track the achievement of goals. The first web-based application to truly ‘close-the-loop’, i-nexus is helping executives in leading global organisations to align, mobilize and focus the efforts of many thousands of employees every day in pursuit of their goals.
3. Further details about i-nexus can be seen at www.i-nexus.com
4. Editorial is also suitable for American Press.
5. Photo of Paul Docherty, i-nexus logo, other supporting images and additional information can be requested from Tina Prajapati at email@example.com
Tel: +44 (0)2476 6088760