(17 September, 2010) – The emerging discipline of Business Execution will be examined in detail as part of a webinar planned by leader of on-demand business execution software, i-nexus. CEO Paul Docherty will highlight how organizations can dramatically improve results by integrating Balanced Scorecards, Lean Six Sigma and Hoshin Planning into a robust, closed-loop business execution system.
Ranked year on year as the #1 CEO challenge, consistent execution demands a joined-up and systematic approach which is capable of aligning and mobilizing many thousands of employees in pursuit of your organization’s goals. Drawing on examples from leading global organizations, Paul will outline how to build on your existing performance improvement initiatives to implement such a joined-up approach and will set-out the 6 core components needed to build a robust business execution system.
During the free-to-attend webinar on 30th September, Paul is set to showcase how industry-leading organizations are using the i-nexus Business Execution suite to take a more systematic approach to goal deployment, program management and performance management.
The hour-long webinar takes place on Thursday 30th September at 10:00-11:00am (EDT) and from 3:00-4:00pm (BST/GMT+1:00). To register for the i-nexus Business Execution webinar, visit http://www.i-nexus.com/news/business-execution-webinar.html
Notes to editor:
1. Paul Docherty, Chief Executive Officer, i-nexus. Paul was a co-founder of i-nexus in 2001, and has spearheaded its rapid expansion into the preferred global deployment partner for Lean Six Sigma and Strategy Execution programs. His understanding of the challenges of embedding Six Sigma and other performance improvement methodologies into the fabric of organizations comes from his experience coaching senior management teams in many Global 500 companies and from leading the deployment of Six Sigma at Marconi. Paul holds a Master of Engineering in Computer Systems and Software Engineering from the University of York and an MBA from the University of Warwick.
2. i-nexus is a leading provider of on-demand software that helps organizations to drive consistent execution of their business goals. Used extensively by industry heavyweights such as Pfizer, Nestle and Alstom, i-nexus Business Execution software is helping global organizations in both the public and private sectors to translate business goals into actions, plan and drive implementation of those actions and subsequently track the achievement of goals. The first web-based application to truly ‘close-the-loop’, i-nexus is helping executives in leading global organizations to align, mobilize and focus the efforts of many thousands of employees every day in pursuit of their goals.
3. Further details about i-nexus can be seen at www.i-nexus.com
4. Editorial is also suitable for American Press.
5. Photo of Paul Docherty, i-nexus logo, other supporting images and additional information can be requested from Jenny Brown at Blue Chilli Marketing.
Tel: +44 (0)121 428 4200
i-nexus was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Coventry, UK, with regional offices in Europe and North America and resellers supporting Asia, Australia, New Zealand, South America and the Caribbean. They are a leading provider of software that assists organizations in driving their business goals consistently, and is used by household names including Nestle, Alstom and Pfizer. Their business execution software is used in over 100 countries in 10 languages, and drives global benefits for over 50,000 people worldwide.
Europe: +44 (0)845 607 0061
Americas: +1 (0)617 267 9595